Little Lake County proudly presents “Parenting Outside the Lines,” our monthly parenting comic that takes a jab at the trials and tribulations of modern-day parenting, illustrated by Jaime S. Johnson, and brought to you by Artist @ Heart. Because we all need to laugh at ourselves sometimes…
The Good Ol’ Days
Artist @ Heart offers camps, classes, parties open studio sessions, and gift items year-round in Libertyville.
Visit Artist @ Heart for these upcoming events:
Artsy Tots on Wednesdays & Thursdays: Ages 18 mos.-4 years 9:30 a.m. Sensory, art and story time; $5 per class. No need to register, just drop in! Punch cards available for this class, 12 sessions for $50. Learn more about Artsy Tots.
Save your sanity and send the kids to Art Camp on their Days off school!
What is more fun then creating art? We give you the materials to create and clean up – no mess (for mom) fun! Please call the shop of visit the website to register in advance.
Days off School For October, Ages 6 & up
Single Session $30
Both Sessions $55
Early Drop Off $10
- November 10 –AM Session Mixed Media Art PM Session Dream Catchers
- November 11 – AM session mini Tags PM Session Mixed media Art
- November 22 AM session Fat Turkey painting PM Session Large Wooden Tags
- November 23 AM session Felted Turkeys PM Session Mixed Media Art
Sunday Art Workshops
Every Sunday through December 18 children and adults age 8 and older can create art and learn new techniques for only $25 per person:
- November 13: Starry Night Canvas Painting
- November 20: Open Ceramics
- November 27: Snowman canvas painting
- December 4: Large Wooden tag Painting
- December 11: Snowman canvas painting
- December 18: Holiday art ceramics
Visit the Artist @ Heart website for more information and their full calendar of events or call (847) 816-4865.
Disclosure: Artist @Heart is the paid sponsor of “Parenting Outside the Lines”