Little Lake County proudly presents “Parenting Outside the Lines,” our monthly parenting comic that takes a jab at the trials and tribulations of modern-day parenting, illustrated by Jaime S. Johnson, and brought to you by Artist @ Heart. Because we all need to laugh at ourselves sometimes…
A Worm’s-Eye View of Spring
See more of Jaime’s comics at Green Baby Guide: Latebloomer Comics and see more of her art on Facebook.
Artist @ Heart offers camps, classes, parties open studio sessions, and gift items year-round in Libertyville.
Visit Artist @ Heart for these upcoming events:
Artsy Tots on Wednesdays & Thursdays: Ages 18 mos. – 4 years 9:30 a.m. Sensory, art and story time; $5 per class. No need to register, just drop in! Punch cards available for this class, 12 sessions for $50. Learn more about Artsy Tots.
Cocoa & Canvas: Every Friday and Saturday from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. for ages 6 and older. RSVP prior to attending for a free cup of cocoa with any project. 11×14 canvas is $20 and 16×20 canvas is $30. Upcoming projects are:
- April 14 – Bunny in a Pot
- April 21 & 22: Lake Sunset
- April 28 & 29: Umbrellas
- May 5 & 6: Flower Quote
- May 12 & 13: Chicago Team Skyline
Summer Camp: Sign-up now for the popular Art camp! Choose one day or an entire week. Ages are 6-12 ans all supplies are included. Half day is $35/day and full day is $60
- Week 1: June 19 – 23 Felting and Canvas Painting
- Week 2: June 26 – 30 Outdoor Art and Mixed Media
- Week 3: July 10 – 14 Tie-Dye and Mixed Media
- Week 4; July 17 – 21 Mosaics & Mixed Media
- Week 5: July 24-28 Felting and Canvas Painting
- Week 6: July 31 – August 4 Mixed Media and Canvas Painting
Visit the Artist@Heart website for more information and their full calendar of events or call (847) 816-4865.
Disclosure: Artist @Heart is the paid sponsor of “Parenting Outside the Lines”