Can you believe it…it’s our 10th season! Join us as we plan a year-long anniversary celebration.
We’re starting with a “by the numbers” information campaign. Here are just a few of our statistics to date:
- The only all-volunteer run market on the North Shore
- Countless number of volunteer hours
- Shoppers from over 37 ZIP Codes visit us each season (that we know of)
- Average of 2,000 visitors a day
- $15,300 in free money given away through our food stamp program
- 54,000 lbs of fresh, wholesome food collected from our vendors and donated to the pantry.
- Countless coats, school supplies, books, and monetary donations collected and given to those in need
- Numerous recycling, children’s educational and cooking/nutrition programs